Saturday, July 18, 2009

post exam syndrom

yeayyyyyy...
sebab dah abis exam..
no more burning the midnite oil..
.
.
not so yeayyyyyyyyy...
sebab allowance from Jpa is far far away yet..
.
.
senang ati mau pulang but also susah hati sebab 4 the 1st tyme i'm going home by myself..
alone..
it wasnt dat im afraid..
i just dont like the feeling of 'canggung ness' when i got no company to talk to..
.
.
disebabkan allowance yg kejam xmow munculkan diri..
all the plans have being CHANGED..or maybe the better word 4 dat is REMOVED..
no souveniers for my pals..for my mak n ETC..bla.bla.bla..
n they're gonna think dat im stinky..i broke the promises 2 get them something when i'm home..
n i feel so bad to get back to malaysia ..
why?why????????
.
.
i feel like when i got home..i just wanna put myself in the house..watching tv &
cramping myself in my little room not to meet anybody ..
but not 4 the rest of the holiday la..
just until the allowance masuk..
giler hapa 45 days x dienjoy dgn gemilang..
.
.
and another susah hati thing is my result 4 dis semester.
when i feel like i can do this paper..i'll remember about the midsem test of the paper which was not sooo gud..
n when the midsem punyer paper was gud,the paper 4 the final was damn susah..
(kt sini men sistem sem.bkn blok.midsem nye markah will be combined with final sem)
n then..hows im gonna get 3.0 above??
owhh..niightmare..dont wanna think bout it..
n hoping dat craps will never cross my mind while im enjoying myself in Malaysia..
.
.
so,today..most of my homemates dh bergerak pulang..
i got to spend 5 more days here..settle all the document n some little things 2 get home in a cheapest way..hahaha..
so pathetic..
.
.
so,25th July..here I home~~~

No comments: