Tuesday, October 20, 2009

he's gone..

one of my cousin died last night because of an accident..
the other victim, a chinesse man died on the spot while my cousin was in coma for 2 days.
and he was only 14 or 15..i guess..
look at the back days..we were not so close to each other.we were rarely talking unless to say hi whenever i came back to the village to meet my grandma..
losing him didnt make me cry since we were not close but it did making me re-thinking about how's the fate is all in HIS hand.

life is short.
and people says.."let's enjoy it.do wutever we want.forget about the sins and everything before it's too late"
but wut's going to be if we dont have enough time to pay back all the wrong things we did..?
two options dats always be a doubt ..

p/s :i'm hoping and pray hard.when my time is coming i'll be in the right option.

~Al-fatihah to Allahyarham Mohd Hafis Ramlee~~



No comments: